Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am there!

"There are two great moments in a person's life: the first is when you were born; the second is when you discover why you were born" Sadly majority of us miss the second great moment of our life. You were born for greatness...fulfill your destiny!


Is there a time table?


The Giver of Life who purposely gave you this opportunity is never limiting. Whether you are already in the twilight of your years, fulfillment of your destiny is still possible. When destiny is at hand, time in this finite world is always eternal. Time does not dictate fulfillment of destiny. 


You dictate your destiny.


I have always been afraid that I have no more time. That I have lost the opportunity. That failure is stacked up on me.


Now I have realized I was running against time which blocked my view. Instead I focused on my destiny. I now see it in a distance. With patience and perseverance I know I am there.


Thank you God! Thank you friends! I am there!



4 comments:

  1. I love this line: "You dictate your destiny".

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do that? Write so beautifully? Sigh.

    Like Badeth, I love the line: 'You dictate your destiny.' So true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!..How? I read your blogs. I read Badeth's blogs. Both your blogs are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mutual admiration! that's great...

    ReplyDelete