Friday, April 1, 2011

Hello! Goodbye!

I am less than an hour away from my birthday. Another year to look forward to and celebrate. Another year past to thank for and reflect on. Blessed be your name!

I would like to thank God for a year so full of blessings, joys and sorrows. But all in all it was indeed a wonderful year. There were no big miracles but the little realizations made up for all. It was a year also of new friendships that brought healing and respect for my humanity. Of course there were still the constants of my life like friends and family who were there for me silently and actively. It was a year of change in a lot of aspects of my life. Thank you Lord. Thank you for the Feast. Thank you for my friends old and new. Thank you for my mom and siblings. Thank you life.

There is only one direction I want to do for the coming year I want to be a blessing to people I come in contact with. Of course I know God will bless me big time! I declare this in the mightiest name JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment