Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Not anymore!

Devastating!

That would have been what I felt years ago. Last Monday I received a not so good news about my part-time teaching job. I was so surprise not of the news but what I felt when I was told about it. All that came out of my heart and mind was "God giveth...God taketh",  there must be more to this than bad news. Truth is I lost a financially rewarding opportunity. What is beautiful was I did not panic and I was not downhearted.

"What did I do wrong this time?"...with a matching looking-up-to-heaven head movement. This would have been my question years back. Funny, because that day I asked myself another question; "What's next for me God?". And another surprising thing that I did was I went through the list of my dreams to look for an answer. I don't know but I felt at peace, hopeful and joyful.

Setbacks such as this would turn my world awry years ago. Not anymore!

Thank you God for the Feast! Thank you God for Jeremiah 29:11! Thank you for giving me family and friends who inspire me, who bless me and who love me. And because of this I know its my time to be blessing the world!

2 comments:

  1. This entry is what I need today -- the message I have been looking for these past weeks. This is just so positive and inspiring. And this line speaks to me: "What's next for me, God?" I will keep this in mind. :)

    I do believe that when we lose or not get something, we are being prepared for something better. I know that you are on your way to something better -- where you are supposed to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ai. I'm glad I was some kind of help to you. Friends like you who are so positive in life are the reason why my transition was a breeze!

    ReplyDelete