Monday, April 18, 2011

Story to tell

                   shot taken at the manila zoo near the entrance of the kiddie zoo

We are all stories worth telling. For the longest time I am always awed by lines from life that saw rock bottom and now are enjoying the fruits of their struggle going up. I like to tell such emotions. But my life will always stick out as a sore thumb, among friends with such storyline. 


My lines run reverse. 


I was sheltered. I guess thats how it goes if you come from two people who've gone such road. You won't allow people who are important in your life to experience what you've gone through.


I can't complain. I am the lead star. I am the top billing protagonist. I am the main actor of my life story. However, I am not the author of my story. I may wish my version of a story but at the end it's not my ink that will put the dot.


My story, your story, our story no matter how it is written, it will always be a great story to tell.  

1 comment:

  1. Yey! I saw the one you told me that's behind the parrot :-D

    ReplyDelete