Monday, June 18, 2012

Finally My Fathers Day!

After ten years, now finally, I greet myself Happy Fathers Day! Ten years ago I held him in my hands, so tiny, so lovely and so fragile. I was so happy! Then I realized in front of me was God`s real vocation for me. I was excited ready to shout it out yet afraid. Will they understand? I know they will, specially those who love me as I am. For you, thank you my friend, for the acceptance and understanding. For my son thank you for coming into my life. From now on the world will know you are mine, that I love you, that I am proud of you, that I am bless.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy for you! Truly God has better plans and better timing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i first learned about it that you have a kids i was shocked coz'its not pop up in my mind.


    seeing this picture of yours and son... am happy for you.

    ReplyDelete