Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Best Version

When I was younger I came to a point where I exasperatingly declared that I won't plan anymore. I believe in planning things. I believe in planning your plan (that's simply having a contingency plan). I cannot proceed in doing things without my plan. I love planning my actions and steps and trying to leave no stones untouched. Then suddenly things don't turn the way you've planned it. Then suddenly things just weren't what you expected and kaboom you're stopped dead right on your tracks. Everything was just the way you did not plan it. Thus I stood my ground and pulled out my belief that it was all useless to plan since He'll always have His way. So be it! Yet I really did not totally let go of my love for planning. I still do plan secretly in my mind(haha as if He'll not know). Warping time to this day, I finally realized and accepted the the truth that He has the better version, if not the best version of the plan. However it should not stop us from coming up with our own handiwork. Sometimes though it matches with what He wants for you. So now every time my plan goes kaboom, I know, a better one is in the works. Usually a marvel to behold!

No comments:

Post a Comment