Monday, September 3, 2012

All the time God is good!






I have been attending the FEAST  for 26 months now. Ever since I've realize its power, I have not stopped thanking God for enlarging my tithes, for mentors, for business opportunities, for blessing others, for good health and other blessings. True enough God gave us a mentor for our business and financial freedom. He is not only good at the business but a spiritual man at that. Wait there's more! God also gave us a business which fits our passion to a T. A business full of positive energy and positive people. A business that leads to good health. I have not stopped thanking God yet! For I know tomorrow I can finally offer the tithes worthy of my Blesser! For I know tomorrow I can finally give to others without the bother of counting the cost. God really repays commitment! God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment