Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fuller Heart

"Thank you Lord" is a prayer I've said a thousand times in my life!
Yet this morning I felt something different when I whispered it in my heart.
My heart is full! My heart is home!

Thank you Lord for this relationship!
A relationship made in heaven? Almost! The truth is, just an ordinary one lived by two ordinary people committed to love one another. Built on the hope that one day it will be sealed not only with our kiss but with God's grace!

Thank you Lord for Badeth!
A perfect woman? Almost! The truth is, I love her so much because God loved me so much to give her to me. Flowers or chocolates I have none to give, all I have is a heart that surely rests in your love. Each day you give me reason to love you more today than yesterday.

Thank you Lord!

0212142030

No comments:

Post a Comment