Monday, July 4, 2011

Home of my heart!


It was an evening so full of tension. It was a now or never situation for me. I was ready to accept my fate in her heart. Six years and two days before Valentine’s ago, a scene I would wish to forget if it went the other way around. That day I chose her over others. That day she accepted me with all her heart.

Well as they say it’s all history now.

Not for me.

A turning point in life is never history. A turning point in life is never a past. That day was never a certain point in my life. I never etched it on a tree nor on a stone. I carried it around in my heart, in my mind, in my life in its ever present state.

According to my horoscope I am a restless lover but in the same breath states that I am loyal. But I firmly believe I maybe restless in loving but once my heart finds true love, it totally rest. I never thought I had such loving power. I never thought she could love me unconditionally!


I love her more today than yesterday. You are the home of my heart. My heart rest.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww sweet...!Awwww sweet...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love story is an inspiration. :) And this blog entry is the sweetest.
    Wishing you both Forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you amazing! thank you ai! friends like you help keep the love alive and forever a reality!

    ReplyDelete